Old Strathcona Performing Arts Centre
The Old Strathcona Performing Arts Centre is a concert hall located in historic Old Strathcona. The building has been extensively renovated to meet the specific needs of band and music programs, but is also fully flexible for banquets and other social events.
We feature two large studios – Studio A which has a stage area and flexible seating for concerts or banquets and the smaller Studio B, which is perfect as a warm-up, clinic or meeting room. We also have a green room, lounge area and kitchen facilities.
The facility is managed by the Old Strathcona Performing Arts Centre Society and is available for rental by groups and individuals.
- Maximum building occupancy – 300
- Seating capacity, Studio A (festival seating) – up to 250
- Seating capacity, Studio A (banquet style) – 160
- Fully barrier free accessible
- Separate, customizable temperature control for Studio A (including lounge) and Studio B
- Barrier free, accessible washroom facilities
Contact the Facility Manager at 780.436.6606 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information on rental rates and availability.
Here is a building plan to download: