This section is restricted to Members of the Cosmopolitan Music Society. If you have forgotten your login information, please contact email@example.com.
Cosmo Operations, fall, 2020
- 2020.08.21 Unfortunately, we will not be able to return to regular in-person rehearsals as usual this fall.
- As this is an evolving situation, we continue to monitor the information provided by Alberta Health Services and respond accordingly.
- We appreciate the psychological and social impacts this pandemic has had on each of us and our community. We ask for your continued patience and understanding as we work on different ways to resume playing and singing together.
- The CMS office is open by appointment until further notice. Please remember to wear your mask, wash your hands, and practice physical distancing when you visit our offices.
- More information in the special announcements on the weekly announcements page.
COVID-19 Protocol re: Concerts & Rehearsals
As this is an evolving situation, we will continue to monitor the information provided by Alberta Health Services and respond accordingly.
**Contact firstname.lastname@example.org regarding unused tickets**
We hope this message finds each of you in the best health possible.
It is with heavy hearts that we announce the cancellation of the remainder of the 2019-2020 season. All current programming has been suspended in an effort to do our part to protect the entire community.
~ The CMS Board 2020.03.27
More information in the special announcements on the weekly announcements page.
Please use your best judgement regarding weather and driving conditions when deciding whether or not to come to rehearsals. Rehearsal status will be posted here in extreme weather conditions.